Thursday 2 December 2021

December Blessing Message 2021 - Give Thanks In All Circumstances - Pastor Mary Monisse

 

1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus 

 John 6:11 Jesus then took the loaves, and when he had given thanks, he distributed them to those who were seated. So also the fish, as much as they wanted. 

John 11:41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus lifted His eyes upward and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. I knew that You always hear Me, but I say this for the benefit of the people standing here, so they may believe that You sent Me. 

 Luke 22:17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. 

 Luke 22:19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment