Tuesday 1 December 2020

December Month Promise Message 2020 l Give Thanks To The Lord l Sister Mary Monisse


 
 
In this year 2020 Lord Jesus Christ has turned all our sorrows into joyful dancing and clothed us with Joy. Let us enter His courts with thanks giving and His gates with Praise. 
 
Our God has blessed us in 2020 with good health, restoration, blessing, healing, good jobs, financial blessing and more. Let us now take time to thank Him and praise His Holy Name. Amen 
 
Psalm 30:11-12 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever! 
 
Please Like, Share, Subscribe and Join with us to spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth !

No comments:

Post a Comment