Friday 21 October 2016

PRAYER

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You this day praising you and thanking you from the bottom of my heart for all the loving blessings You have graciously lavished upon me. Father, I trust in you this day that you are going to fulfil all the promises you have given me in the Scripture for the glory of your name. Master I know you are a just and a faithful God who will never ever fail Your words. I trust You with all my heart, soul and mind that You are my provider. Today, I surrender my fear and anxiety at Your feet and declare with faith that I and my family will always be more than conquerors, having You beside us. Thank You for answering my prayers. I ask this prayer in the matchless name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment