Monday 5 September 2016

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father,

Today I come to you seeking for peace. Lord, fill my life with Your divine peace. Lord, I know only You have offer the peace that is everlasting and unfailing. So please oh Lord! Come and fill my life with Your divine presence. Calm every storm in my family. Fill every one in my family with Your peace, love and joy. So that we can live a happy and blessed life, praising and proclaiming Your mighty name all through our life. Have Your way Lord. Bless my business and all the works of my hands. Let me see Your perfect peace and Your guidance in Your work place. Take me to the place I need to reach and exalt Your mighty name. I trust You to be the God who grants the prayers of Your children. Thank You for doing that in my life. I ask this prayer in the matchless name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment