Friday 2 September 2016

PRAYER

Our most loving Heavenly Father,

You are my strength Lord. Today, I come before you as I am. I have several weaknesses in me Lord. Come and be my strength. Spirit of God, fill me with Your power and wisdom so that I can stand up for You and accomplish greater things for You. Holy God, cleanse me from all my sins and transform me for the glory of Your name. Lord, I do not want to be the same. Help me to be vigilant and fill me with efficiency. From today on, let it be visible in my life. Fulfil my heart's desire and make me glad. Lord, help me to honour You and walk in faithful obedience to Your word all through my life. Thank You for hearing my prayers. With full confidence that You are all sufficient for me in my weakness, I make this prayer in the matchless name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ,

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment